Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wushu..

I quit my Wushu, because i can no longer bear the stress memorizing techniques and other skills..heard that many people quitting from Wushu.. feel quite wasted to quit because it is a very good practice in practicing discipline. Quitting also means gap between Wushu friends and me will become bigger. Maybe it can't be seen in short term, but it will really effected in the long term. Guilty fills my world..i have not yet tell my respective senior, KungfuChiun reason i quit. She is the one i respect the most in Wushu Club because of everything she has did for us..dun compare her with another people!!! Thank you.. but i need to face her one day.. this will never can be avoided.. maybe i should call her out for lunch.. but when is it?? When will be the day i really can face her?? When??
Damn!! i wanted to upload picture of my senior and i just realized i did not took any photo with her!! Damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment