Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Alice in Wonderland Day!!!

We celebrated Ting Wein and Sean (if not mistaken) birthday yesterday in MidValley's DeliCious. Have much fun as everyone laughter's fills the places with the lame words from Sean. He is a funny man!!! Totally out of my expectations. Thought he is nerd previously ends up FUNNY MAN. haha!!!

My food, Roasted Duck with Red Curry served with Basmati rice and Asian salad and Raspberry Apple Crumble with Vanilla ice-cream.Lurves!!!Should take photos of it, unfortunately, the desserts looks so good and when the food reached, I ATE IT!!! LOL!!! So no photos!!!

We went for movie later and LATE!!! I've been waiting to watch Alice in Wonderland long time ago and now FINALLY!!! Got lots of funny characters in it. I was sitting beside Aitee and we have laughed from the beginning to the end because of those characters!!! I think we irritate the audience in front of us because we talked a lot too while watching!!! haha..

Aitee said The Red Queen exactly the same with me, and i totally AGREE!!! I just see myself in it.CRUEL!!! And Aitee got The White Queen's character. Sweet and Nice one. Just like herself (that's what she claims to be!!!) hahaha!!! I laughed louder!!! Again, irritate the front audiences!!!
LOL!!!


Here's ME!!!



and, here's Aitee!!! tada..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




When editing this two pictures, think of Honey and Sotong. So i edited other characters which i think suits them. Hehe..

Honey as Mad Hatter.

Arghh!!! Loves this character so much!!! So crazy!!! I want to be like him!!!
Next, the Sotong's!!!



Here comes the Wide Smile Fat Blue Cat!!!


Well, non of the human characters actually suits for Sotong, and i think this cat is the best. This cat is cute like herself and most importantly, the smile i think looks exactly like her.. so sweet.. and wide!!! kidding. I think this character have nicest heart tho' it appears to be quite selfish. =)


In the end, i found out i prefer The Red Queen to be with Hatter!!! Coz' i'm the Queen and i like Hatter. That's the point! ;)






p/s: Love Love Love!!! (*the characters ONLY, not the story.) The story itself not as good as i thought and i felt quite disappointed, but the characters are funny!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment