Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ZK

There was once, n years ago, i took the International Marketing as the elective subject. Ended up, i was separated with my gang of friends, and because of this, i have to work with different people for the assignment assigned. It was not easy, as i stepped out my comfort zone. Then, problems started happened when the class representative try to assign who to go to which group. My group was then assigned with one girl and two men. Story began:

There were this two guys assigned to my group. Well, i heard lots of comments from others how this two guys actually acted in the class and most of it, negatives. I was thinking maybe i will just finish the whole assignment myself with the other girl. Added, i did not like both of the guys well since the first time we talked. The feelings was absolutely not right. I even have the feel of hating them (*maybe due to what i heard about them). Hate it. Hate them.

However, i divided some works to both of them. Two guys to do a INTRODUCTION. I hoped it so much that they will do it. We added each other in msn. Things started to grow one day when i chatted with one of the guy, ZK. It then became 3 hours chatting session to the end. I realized, he was not the kind of guy that what i perceived in my mind. He's funny and most importantly, he offered to help. I got a shocked of my life when this word actually offered by him. I got touched. "He is not that bad.." came across my mind. ><

Next day, he sent me his works. I have to admit it, his works was great. Totally out of my expectations. Again, 'Never judge a book by it's cover!!!' He did a great job and helped me to do some of my parts too. Finally, this assignment ended as well the presentation. Have lots of fun with them, during discussing or arguing.

It had been wonderful to work with this ZK, where most of the time we were laughing together with others. May the very best to him, and thank you for helping me finished the IM assignment too!!!

To ZK, feels good that we finally ended up be friend and i see you changed a lot during this one year. Is a good sign. =P

As i promised, i blog this column about you. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment