Friday, March 26, 2010

Stephy The Kindergarten Girl.

Well, back to the past :

In kindergarten time, there was a girl, Stephy, whom i got very close to. She's the one who always advice me not to cry if not teacher will beat us..but i still cry anyway..of course i try to stop too..i miss my mother.. haha.. Back to those time, i think she's the only friend i have in that time. LOL.. Her mummy is beautiful, with model's body and long long black hair driving Saga, 16 years ago. Envy. Why people's mother so beautiful and i don't have such a beautiful mother

*that time still small so don't know how to think properly. My mum the Best!!!. =)

Back to the future :

I try to find this girl through Facebook. Unfortunately, thousands and millions of Stephy there. swt. It is extremely hard to find when i didn't know her surname. Her face start to fade away from my mind (i just remember her 5 year old's face). LOL!!! I have been attending several occasions and met her mother (if not mistaken). Heard so much story of her mother. Mostly Scandals. Her mum never change, still the same after 10 and 20 years. Don't she feels bored with the same image for so many years??? Nvm. That's herself.

*Learn to appreciate than envy-ing others when beside you is actually the perfect one. Muacks Mummy!!! I Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment